Thin Film Technology Quality Statement: "Total Customer Satisfaction"
Total customer satisfaction is the daily mission of each and every employee.
This mission is obtained through:
- The delivery of quality products and services to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- The company wide understanding and commitment to the concept of the "customer" being:
- The next person, process, department, or organization which receives a product or service from the efforts of any single or combined employee effort.
- The commitment to continuous improvement and compliance with customer needs.
- The implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) Manual and the supporting quality system.
Thin Film Technology Environmental Statement: "Toward Zero Emissions"
TFT and its management understand environmental consequences will often occur from TFT's business activities. We are committed to comply to all relevant legal and other requirements that affect how TFT manages environmental aspects, and also are committed to make continuous improvement toward "Zero Emission". At TFT, all employees are responsible to do their part to minimize the environmental impacts and reach "Zero Emissions". "Zero Emission" means that TFT targets:
- Zero waste (reduce, reuse, recycle and prevent pollution)
- Zero usage of unnecessary energy and natural resources
TFT will strengthen its operations and provide healthy management in order to be a good corporate provider to our employees, shareholders, community and environment. We will become an innovator in manufacturing. TFT, its management and all employees, take this challenge seriously. We will use innovation to improve the lives of our neighbors and protect our global environment as we progress towards the goal of a "Zero Emission" manufacturing company.
When setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets called for in this policy, TFT identifies all of the documents and records needed in order to comply with the ISO 14001:2004 standards, and considers its scale, nature and environmental impact of its business, products and services, as well as all environmental legislation, regulations and requirements.
The EMS is documented, implemented and maintained under this policy. The policy itself and results of the progress of EMS are communicated to all TFT employees, to all persons who work on behalf of the TFT organization, and are available to the general public upon request.